Midway After School Program
The mission of Midway United Methodist Church’s After School Program is to offer children of the community a firm educational foundation in a safe Christian environment. The After School Program is located at 1930 Midway Road in Douglasville, Georgia.
We believe each child deserves a learning experience presented in a manner that will promote and encourage a lifelong joy and love for learning. Intrinsic to the educational experience at Midway ASP is the knowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.
Hours & Schools Served
The hours of operation are from 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday – Friday excluding holidays. For the safety and security of the children, all entrances will be locked before and during program hours. A buzzer is located at the back breezeway door for entry. Monthly extended stay available for an additional charge.
- Mt Carmel Elementary
- New Manchester Elementary
- Beulah Elementary
- Sweetwater Elementary
- Chestnut Log MiddleOmega Learning Center
- Sheltering Arms Pre-K
- Sunshine House Pre-K
- Eastside Elementary
- Factory Shoals Elementary
- Factory Shoals Middle
- Heirway Christian
If your school is not listed, please call us at 678-384-8498 and we will make every effort to service your school if logistically possible.
The After School Program abides by the Douglas County School Calendar and observes all weather closings and holidays. Please consult the local radio and TV stations for Douglas County school closings in inclement weather conditions. We will be open on half days of school including elementary and middle school conference days for an additional charge.
Tuition is separate from registration and is due at the beginning of the week of service. Tuition is quoted on a daily basis. Tuition for the 2013 – 2014 school year is as follows:
- $8.00/day if transportation is provided by the school or parent.
- $10.00/day if transportation is provided by Midway United Methodist Church After School Program.
For a child to be successfully enrolled in the After School Program, the child must be in Kindergarten through 8th Grade for the current enrollment year.
In addition, the following forms are required:
- A completed Admission Application including student information and parent information. Click Here To Open The Document
- Emergency Contact Information form including names of adults authorized to pick up your child. Click Here To Open The Document
- Student Transportation Permission Click Here To Open The Document
- Signed Student Rules of Conduct Contract
- Medical Authorization and Release Form (including Transportation release).
Additional permission forms may be required to participate in activities throughout the year.